Effective date: January 1, 2022
Information Collection, Use, and Your Rights
We collect personally identifiable information when you provide it to us through the use of the Site. Such as when you register, submit comments, questions, or suggestions to our Site; process a business request; or interact with the Site in a manner that requires users to provide such information. The types of personally identifiable information we have collected in the preceding 12 months and will continue to collect include identifiers and contact information, such as a person’s name, business name, telephone number, and email address.
At times we conduct online surveys to understand our visitors’ needs better. Participation in the surveys is optional. Information gathered is used by azpirantz to improve marketing efforts. Data gathered may also send information and promotional material about azpirantz and new applications to be launched on the Site. Surveys collect identifiers and contact information and information about your use of the Site you volunteer.
In addition, our web servers collect Internet and other electronic network activity information, including the IP addresses, of visitors. This information is aggregated to measure the number of visits, average time spent on the Site, pages viewed, etc. We use this information to measure our Site’s use and improve the content of our Site. Additionally, we integrate the collected information into customer relationship management programs so our sales and marketing personnel can identify areas of possible interest for prospective or current customers.
All data collected, including personally identifiable information, will only be used for the purpose for which was provided.
Azpirantz processes identifiers, contact information, and Internet and other electronic network activity information for carefully considered and specific legitimate business purposes, which includes some or all of the following:
- To process orders and payments to vendors, service providers, and customers;
- In the recruiting process to record and route candidate information to appropriate Azpirantzpersonnel;
- Where the processing enables us to enhance, modify, personalize or otherwise improve our services or communications for the benefit of our customers;
- To identify and prevent fraud;
- To enhance the security of our network and information systems;
- To better understand how people interact with our websites;
- To provide postal communications which we will think will be of interest to you; and
- To determine the effectiveness of promotional campaigns and advertising.
Whenever azpirantz processes data for these purposes, it will keep your personal data rights in mind. You always have a right to object to this processing of your information and may contact Azpirantzat firstname.lastname@example.org notify the company. Please note, if you object to the processing of your information, it may affect our ability to carry out tasks above for your benefit.
Links to Other Sites
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us. We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personally identifiable information submitted to us during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Data Quality / Opt-Out
At any time, you can access and correct your personally identifiable information and privacy preferences, including unsubscribing as a Registered User of the Site by emailing Azpirantz’s corporate communications department, whose up-to-date contact information can be found on our website. As a Registered User, you may occasionally receive email messages or other marketing material from azpirantz. If you would prefer not to receive these messages, you may opt-out by typing the word unsubscribe in the email’s subject line and returning it to the sender. Azpirantz reserves the right to limit certain services to Registered Users who will not accept email messages.
Disclosure of Personal Information We Collect About You
Companies that collect personally identifiable information must, in response to a request by a consumer, provide:
- The categories of personal information collected about you;
- The types of sources from which the personal information is collected;
- The business or commercial purpose for collecting personal information;
- The types of third parties with whom personal information has been shared, if any; and
- The specific pieces of personal information collected about you.
Please note that companies that collect personally identifiable information are not required to:
- Retain any personal information about the consumer that was collected for a single, one-time transaction if, in the ordinary course of business, that information about the consumer is not retained;
- Re-identify or otherwise link any data that, in the ordinary course of business, is not maintained in a manner that would be considered personal information; or
- Provide personal information to a consumer more than twice in 12 months.
Disclosure of Personal Information Used for a Business Purpose
Companies that sell or disclose personally identifiable information to a third party for a business purpose must, in response to a request by a consumer, provide:
- The categories of personal information about the consumer that the company sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal information sold; and
- The categories of personal information about the consumer are disclosed for business purposes.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, you may request that your personally identifiable information be deleted from our records. And are not be shared with third parties and request that any service providers be directed to delete your personal information from their records. Please note that we may not delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Comply with the ISO 27001:2013; or
- Otherwise, use your personal information internally in a lawful manner compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
If you have any questions or comments about privacy, the use of the Site, or your dealings with the Site, you can contact:
Director, Corporate Communications
Azpirantz Cyber Security Consultancy Est, Al Quoz 3, Dubai, United Arab Emirates.